Budget Gaming Laptop?

Im looking for a budget gaming laptop to play games like Age of Empires 3,Counter Strike Source,GRID,Sims 3,etc,etc. My budget would probably be about $1000 - $1500.

Any Recomendations?

i use a dell studio 1555 customized with a p8600 core 2 duo 2.4 ghz and a 512 mb ati mobilty radeon hd 4570, and 4 gb ram. as checked from 'can you run it?' website, it can run all these games... and it cost me only Rs. 60,000 or 1200$.

well you can add a better processor and about 2 more gb of ram and youll get a good one for 1500$...

That's kind of a hard request. You can rarely find something meeting two out of those three requirements, so finding something to meet them all will be even harder. I would suggest you look at some Acer laptops.

That's kind of a hard request. You can rarely find something meeting two out of those three requirements, so finding something to meet them all will be even harder. I would suggest you look at some Acer laptops.

Yeah. "Budget" "Gaming" and "Laptop" are hard to get into the same sentence together :p

iBuyPower has good deals, I've never bought from them directly so I wouldn't know how reliable their stuff is, very competitively priced though.

Yeah. I Looked at a couple of Dell Laptops and they have the 512MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 dedicated graphics chip,now im pretty sure that should do what i want and it only $1299 AU$ or i can go with a similar toshiba laptop on ebay with similar specs for around $1000.

Yeah. "Budget" "Gaming" and "Laptop" are hard to get into the same sentence together :p

It is hard to find a budget gaming laptop :D There ya go :D
But yeah I would try to find something on ibuypower, I think that is your best bet to finding a nice affordable laptop.

Yeah. I Looked at a couple of Dell Laptops and they have the 512MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 dedicated graphics chip,now im pretty sure that should do what i want and it only $1299 AU$ or i can go with a similar toshiba laptop on ebay with similar specs for around $1000.

For $300 more, I think I would take the Dell which is brand new and will have a warranty. I also think Dells are better built than Toshibas.

Back
Top Bottom