Budget Gaming Comp Advice

CoolerMaster makes a nice case called the "CM690". I like the features it offers. Some other good manufacturers are ones like Lian-Li and Antec. Search around and make sure you like the price, the features it comes with, cable management, optical/harddrive bays, whether it's windowed or not, I/O options like FireWire and eSATA, and overall visuals. Airflow is another big issue that is commonly neglected in case selections. Make sure the airflow is smooth and that there will be a good way to keep the internal pressure around normal instead of positive or negative. Case material is also very important. I originally bought the Ultra Aluminus because I thought an aluminum case would be like a heat sink all in itself but it has barely made a difference in cooling between my acrylic and my old aluminum case. Plus, it got really dented and beat up from moving it between houses alot. I would suggest steel and SECC cases because they normally look the best and are very sturdy. NZXT is another manufacturer that makes good cases.

I will need a new moniter, keyboard, and mouse. I can just reuse my speakers

Back
Top Bottom