BSOD x McDonald's

Zekester2097

In Runtime
LOL Just remembered this. One time me, my sis, and my dad were goin to McDonald's, gettin some chicken nuggets, 20 pc yum. I look at the screen, and I see it trying to boot into some kinda OS, I know its Windows based tho... we were able to hear the lady tho. https://28f300b5-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites...X47Yg70iu7GsNttYK8Nc8bDKiOX64=&attredirects=0 sadly the McDonald's got torn down.. :dead: Good thing there's another by Jefferson and I-44 :grin:

NOTE : idk why its sideways...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not an OS, it's a splash page. If you're set to connect to the strongest signal, being at Micky D's will get you that. It's basically the same at the big chain hotels. You get the ad then you get on line.

It's not an OS, it's a splash page. If you're set to connect to the strongest signal, being at Micky D's will get you that. It's basically the same at the big chain hotels. You get the ad then you get on line.

wat?

OP posted a pic of a BSOD at the McDonalds drive-thru order screen.

windows-10-something-happened-error.jpg

Back
Top Bottom