BSOD error on windows 10

Norxk

Solid State Member
Hello guys, i've been facing a problem from last 3 days, my pc restart alone and says bad pool header with a blue screen..
What happening there? i have run on cmd sfc /scannow and i run programms for malwares, my drivers is up to date perfectly...
please help me

Wallaby Dan

Fully Optimized
Maybe a system restore. Sounds like you got hit with a virus that messed up the start up. If you cannot get to your screen, try the iso and get the system restore from that. Back it up to say a week or even more if this has been a ongoing issue. Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

pete.i

Daemon Poster
If it is a real BSOD there will be an error number, something like 0x00000017. That number would be useful in helping with a diagnoses.

jbheridan

Solid State Member

Smart_Guy

Fully Optimized
A screenshot could help... with a phone or something.
All I know is that RAM has something called pool.
Personally I'd test the RAM if the notification is legit.

Rachel Gomez

Solid State Member
o to Settings > Update & security > Recovery.
Under Advanced startup, select Restart now.
After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
After the computer restarts, you'll see a list of options.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez

Antonio Turner

Solid State Member
Bad pool header means that there is something problem with the windows memory. This can be caused by a variety of issues, including corrupted system files, outdated or malfunctioning device drivers, or malware. Here are a few other things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
  • Check for any recently installed software or hardware that may be causing the issue. If you recently installed something new, try uninstalling it and see if the problem goes away.
  • Run the built-in memory diagnostic tool in Windows to check for any issues with your RAM.
  • Check for any over heating issue, as it could be a symptom of a overheating problem.
  • Run the disk check utility to check for any disk errors.
  • If all of these steps fail, you may want to consider a system restore, to revert back to a previous state where the system was working fine.

Top Bottom