Browsers

Firefox. As far as security extensions I am using Facebook Container, NoMiner, NoScript, And uBlock Origin.

Work: Firefox and Chrome; FF as primary, Chrome as secondary. uBlock Origin, LastPass, and a JSON formatter on both. IETabs on Chrome.

Home: Chrome primary, FF secondary (may be switching this up, due to the planned changes in Chrome that will make it harder for adblockers to work) - uBlock Origin, LastPass, Privacy Badger, SocialFixer. Tampermonkey on Chrome.

Chrome...
I can't figure out why people would use a browser from a corporation that makes it's $$$ from tracking you, selling out your data and making $$$ on you from advertising.

For me it's Firefox with UBlock Origin, Privacy Badger and NoSrcipt

uBlock Origin seems the popular choice here. I'm using AdBlocker Ultimate, should I make the switch? I don't really see anything happening with ABU that I don't like, it seems to keep things pretty tidy, but I see a lot of people using uBO. What are the benefits of some of these others as well?

Performance, and they're not "bought out" like Adblock Plus was (ABP lets some ads through because they're not on the default blacklists). uBO just blocks errrrrything.

Performance, and they're not "bought out" like Adblock Plus was (ABP lets some ads through because they're not on the default blacklists). uBO just blocks errrrrything.

Good to know. I downloaded it to Chrome, but use FF most of the time, so I'll put it there too. Thanks for the info :Happy:

Back
Top Bottom