Brookfield??

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
***NO FLAMING***

Flaming is disallowed from this thread i was just hoping some-one would explain to me what happened to Brookfield, or point me to a thread that explains it. Sorry for my ignorance.

well without flaming basically he got de modded after some shenanigans about his account being hacked which i dont fully understand and the after his return he continually flounted the rules and got about 5 temp bans until finally the mods had enough and just gave him a perm ban

well without flaming basically he got de modded after some shenanigans about his account being hacked which i dont fully understand and the after his return he continually flounted the rules and got about 5 temp bans until finally the mods had enough and just gave him a perm ban

He was banned for repeatedly double posting flaming etc....

THose pretty much sum it up.

To his credit, he has been one of the most mature members when it comes to being banned. No new accounts, no comming back and flaming everyone. Not too many members can say the same after they've been banned.

To his credit, he has been one of the most mature members when it comes to being banned. No new accounts, no comming back and flaming everyone. Not too many members can say the same after they've been banned.

iwonder who you could be talking about :D

Agreed. +1

yes, he was nice, but a bit out of it. I've said this before, but I'm sure he would have been a really great guy in real life.

He was very nice to me for the brief time I got to know him.

edit: At least I'm pretty sure he was around when I joined lol

Back
Top Bottom