Broke mah ankle

Istonian

Daemon Poster
Yep, title says it all. I was playing volleyball (don't make fun of me, I have a valid reason why I was playing volleyball) and rolled my ankle. When it happened I knew it was broke, but I feared the hospital bill so I got up and tried to walk on it. I limped over to a seat and just went to the hospital.

That is a tough break for you. (I'm sorry I just couldn't resist saying that)
You'll be fine in time. Don't fret over the bill. There's programs out there to help take care of that.
Get well soon...

Insurance should pay for most of it, but damn, those bills are **cking huge!! When I was in the hospital for 3 days when I got diagnosed with diabetes, it cost $15,000 or so!! They hardly did anything. Pumped liquid and insulin in through an IV, proly $50 of insulin, and some water or watever they use. And a glass of sugered orange juice when I dropped to 95 after a day. Nothing fancy. bed wasnt even big enough!! My feet hung off the end, lol. And the food wasnt great either.

Why would you need an excuse for playing volleyball? Volleyball is amazing!! Some schools have guys volleyball too. Its just a party game too.

and people complain about the NHS over here. tell them they can pay $15,000 dollars or they can put up with a fairly good free service which one do you think they will go for? apparatly after the secodn world war america said that it would certainly follow britain in its world leading NHS (at the time) but it never has and probably will never.

Actually I broke it last friday, but just got the chance to get on the computer today. I have to have a cast on for 2-3 weeks. Then it gets x-rayed and at that point the doctors will decide to put on another cast or put it in a splint.

That sucks man. I've never broken a bone before, and I really don't want to.

Yep, title says it all. I was playing volleyball (don't make fun of me, I have a valid reason why I was playing volleyball) and rolled my ankle. When it happened I knew it was broke, but I feared the hospital bill so I got up and tried to walk on it. I limped over to a seat and just went to the hospital.

Nothing wrong with playing vollyball.

I've never broken anything personaly myself but I can imagine its really painful. Hope it gets better real soon!

I've never broken anything personaly myself but I can imagine its really painful. Hope it gets better real soon!
took the words out of my mouth ^
just remember, theres always people who are worse off than you so dont keep moaning :)

Back
Top Bottom