Britain's Got Talent

clacker

BSOD
Is anyone else watching this. So far I have seen old women playing the keyboard badly and two people banging on a table until I got bored of it and turned the channel over. This show is an embarrassment to our country and is not illustrating the REAL talent we have in this country, The judges are pathetic and letting these useless people in the only real and best judge is Simon Cowell and don't get me started on Ant and Dec. The rest of it just a joke!! Sorry to rant about this but I think it's ridiculous. Someone else must have the same view.

+1

Possibly the most mind-numbing pile of putrid feces i've seen on TV in recent years. It's so immensely superficial and built around sob stories and guilt. The interesting and peculiar acts get chucked and denied to make way for 12-year old pre-pubescent singers and boring dance groups. IT's the same every year, what's worse is, it's becoming painfully obvious it's all pre-setup, since the lineup looks basically the same every time.

i bet no one guessed the 12 year old boy would make it to the finals eh.

it's basically the X-factor + dance groups.

To be honest, I think the whole "let's have a TV show about a talent show" idea is just too overdone now, I find the whole lot boring. Yes, it's funny to see how bad some people are for a bit but after not that long at all it just gets incredibly boring. When X factor had just started it was ok. OK to the point of putting up with it anyway. Nowadays we've got X factor, Britain's got talent, the one andrew lloyd webber does every year, all the others I never want to hear...

It's just too overdone. We need something fresh again that's actually new, clever and good. Unfortunately that sort of thing doesn't happen very often.

i havent watched it this time around but my mates have said its not very good this time around, Wouldnt be suprised if this is the last one

I'm glad some normal people agree with my opinion everyone on facebook is bumbing it.

Its shocking this year. Really bad.

I've watched the last 2 years fairly thoroughly, and it was pretty decent. There was laughs, and REAL talent. (Diversity, those gymnasts, singers who could sing).

This years is terrible. Trying to make money, complete lack of talent on all fronts, trying to make it something its not. Funny people arent funny. Its like a really bad sequel, to a sequel of a bad film. Feel sorry for it, as the first few years were decent.

Right now its dying a death, and is an embassment to itself and its predecessors.

My status from earlier in regards to the final:

Me @ Facebook said:
The only reason that little $hit (Referring to That Rohan or w/e he's called) didn't win BGT is because it came out on the internet that it was a hoax. They're not going to fix it for him to win if we all know that's going to happen or they'd lose 90% of their audience and the show would die out.

Had it not come out, he would have won - obviously.

Also, what a suprise that simon cowell introduces an annoying little pre-pubescent act onto the show - Ever noticed that BGT only comes back on TV once last years winner/finalists have stopped showing up on telly? it's all about the money - it might as well be called Britain's Got Cash - Lets Rinse Them on the Phone

+1 and gald to know there are other people feel the same. i didnt watch this season. just cannot bear it @_@

(i like previous season and watched most of it - diversity, Spellbound)

Back
Top Bottom