Bridgemode help required(Dang Arris Box)

Xaenon

Beta member
So I love hosting servers for games that my Friends and I frequent, such as Warcraft 3, Terraria, or occasionally Star Bound. I have no problems with this. My issue though, is that I moved, and so I changed ISPs(Verison to Cable One.) They installed a new modem, an Arris DG860, a hunk of plastic that they keep trying to charge me to have Wireless enabled. I check my ports online, launch test servers, and when pinged I don't get a response back. I even changed my Computer's IP to a static one, and had all the ports directed at it.

I think my Modem is actively blocking my ports, as I have done literally nothing different(And I even had to Call Verizon to apparently do the same. Cable One just tries to push bills.)

I have my password and everything, I just can't seem to connect with the box to do it my self in the settings. It just doesn't seem to pick up on it, like it does with my Router.

What should I do?

Check if there's a firewall setting on the modem, if you can log into it. Most likely they're getting blocked.

Yeah, I was just being a netnoob, because I couldnt figure out to replace the 1.1 with 0.1 for the internal ip >_>...

So that means you got it working now? Lol Or are still having issues with ports being blocked?

Back
Top Bottom