BREXIT - WHAT WOULD YOU VOTE?

Brexit- Will you vote Leave or Remain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like how Obama said we were at the back of the queue when it comes to negotiating a trade deal, and yet they're already passing a bill in Congress to complete a timely trade deal with the UK post Brexit :p

I know a bunch of people are losing jobs/contracts as a result of Brexit, but to be honest this is all short-term upheaval and won't repeat. Once it's all over in a few weeks it's probably all uphill from there.

I know a bunch of people are losing jobs/contracts as a result of Brexit, but to be honest this is all short-term upheaval and won't repeat. Once it's all over in a few weeks it's probably all uphill from there.

Sucks to be them, but can't make an omelette without breaking eggs, as the saying goes.

I am actually somewhat impressed with George Osbourne. He's came out with a 5 point plan including increasing negotiation with China on trade, lowering Corporation Tax from 20% to < 15%, and putting measures in place to ensure banks can still lend competitively.

The tax move is especially significant. That makes us extremely competitive, Ireland is only 12.5% but they are not able to offer the attractiveness of doing business in a large global economy and a global city like London. It's a pretty huge move that'll go a long way to ensure international corporations continue to find the UK an attractive market.

The biggest win of all would be Andrea Leadsom for PM.

Last edited:
Alot of people I know are contractors so the lowering tax will be great - my wife is a contractor so this is a big plus for us!

Obama never has a say I ignored his comments as he only has a few months left (if that?) lol

THE COUNTRY'S BURNING IT'S A SINKING SHIP AAAAA

Though the Pound has mostly recovered already.

Back
Top Bottom