Breaking News: Sony confirms PS3 price cut

I'm not buying a PS3 until Silent Hill 5 comes out, and hopefully it will be cheaper by then.

ps3 is a nice paper weight
wii+pc is all i need
IMO, there are too many great console exclusives now. That's what really makes the 360 worth it. Also, console to PC ports are half assed a lot of the time and the console versions are better.

IMO, there are too many great console exclusives now. That's what really makes the 360 worth it. Also, console to PC ports are half assed a lot of the time and the console versions are better.

true but for me FPS and RTS are my favorite games which does best to have a good PC.

i thought micosoft was supposed to make sure that no problems would occur...it is a console after all.

Just because it's a console doesn't mean it won't have hardware problems. When the PS2 first launched, it had a plethora of problems, ranging from the disc drive not reading properly down to the hardware malfunctioning. The PS3 had a few problems at the beginning too, especially with heat. If you put it in a cabinet or somewhere without good ventilation, it's prone to crashing because of all the heat it spews out. There were some reports of the Blu-Ray discs also "rotting" and as a result a few of them couldn't be read at all.

So it's not unusual that consoles have problems, especially this generation with all that complex hardware and the amount of heat the put out.

I agree. I tried it in ebGames and it was alright for 10 minutes but after that it began to lose it's appeal for me...

Ooooooooooo...

Any information on the size of hard drive or anything else?

Yeah, I agree. I played the Motorstorm demo at Target and Resistance: Fall of Man at my friend's house. Got bored after a bit. The controller is a bit too light and the lack of rumble makes your hand feel dead.

Resistance is fun, but I'd gladly take Gears of War over it anyday.

As for the new "Falcon", I have no idea. I'm assuming they're just replacing the current 90nm core with the 65nm core in the same Core, Premium and Elite bundles.

Agreed. A lot of the console exclusives that aren't on PC now. Half the time when they do bring it to PC, it's merely a port, which means you don't get much benefit from having an insane PC or anything.

Back
Top Bottom