Breaking Bad

MillField

Daemon Poster
Any Breaking Bad fans on here?

I've recently started watching the series and I have to say it's really great. I'm about 4 episodes into the second series and I'm hooked! I just hope that over the next few days someone doesn't spoil the ending on me. :lol:

Any Breaking Bad fans on here?

I've recently started watching the series and I have to say it's really great. I'm about 4 episodes into the second series and I'm hooked! I just hope that over the next few days someone doesn't spoil the ending on me. :lol:

WALT DIES OF A METH OVERDOSE!
JESSE DIES IN A CAR CRASH!

Sorry.

Only trolling. Neither of those things happen. It's a pretty amazing show, I just watched the finale of season 5. Best thing is it just gets better and better right up to the end of season 5. You're going to have a blast :D

Like I said in the other thread, I'm freakin glad it's over. It may be a great show but I was so tired of seeing post after post of BB on Facebook. I'll probably pick up the show closer to Christmas.

Like I said in the other thread, I'm freakin glad it's over. It may be a great show but I was so tired of seeing post after post of BB on Facebook. I'll probably pick up the show closer to Christmas.

#Protip

Close your Facebook account. It's the best thing I ever did. People that care about you stay in touch through other means, those who don't forget about you. You know where you stand, and you avoid all the damn ******** status updates.

Nah, too much info on it regardless of the idiots. Some people I block like the gym people, or religious nuts. It's a few close friends that went bananas over BB. Now that it's over, back to normal.

Yep really looking forward to getting through it. Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul are great together.

Breaking Bad > Game of Thrones :tongue:
I really liked about 85% of the ending. The other 15%... eh :tongue:

I've been on a TV binge lately... Watched all of American Dad, all of Parks and Recreation (Ron Swanson is my hero), all of the IT Crowd, not to mention my regulars... Falling Skies and The Walking Dead :thumbsup:

Yep same as! I've recently bought the IT Crowd box set, I'm watching Breaking Bad and I've plans to start Walking Dead and Game of Thrones when I'm done :)

Back
Top Bottom