bread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't end up in the hospital (unless that was all you ate for a couple of weeks), but you are consuming empty carbs. Sounds like your metabolism can handle it, though.

Seeing that you are skinny, and eat alot, your metabolism, as Trotter said, can handle the good stuff...which alot of people wish for.

Whole wheat bread is a lot better. Even though some people say you shouldn't eat bread at all.

Oh, and keep in mind, that metabolism will come crashing down when you get older.

Oh, and keep in mind, that metabolism will come crashing down when you get older.

That and when/if you get a desk job. My metabolism was AWESOME all through Jr. High & High School... stayed about 175-185 the whole time, then took off to 250 a few months into having a desk job... then down to 220 after mono last fall, and hovering around 225-235 now...

All this talk of health junk just made me hungry for Culvers... mmmm butter burger...

Look white bread is just about the same for you as whole grain (brown) bread, the only people who it can help are people with heart problems, For ****'s sake in the middle ages white bread was what the upper class ate, they didn't bleach it either they sifted wheat through a cheese cloth to leave the husk / chaff behind in the sack, this is how organic white bread is made today.

ok and yeah I know that in the future I will gain weight. Though I am working out a lot. The one time last summer I biked on my mountain bike for about 8 hours straight with no breaks, no drinking or anything. I looked at my speedometer I bought that I just put on that day before the 8 hour bike ride and it said I biked about 100 miles.
My friends say I should become a professional biker but the problem is I can't breathe well and I went to the doctor he did some tests and found nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom