brawndo

Idiocracy is one of my favorite movies. For anyone that has not watched it check it out.

"I aint never seen no plants grow out of no toilets"

"Alright well lets not worry what plants crave"

"Brawndo's got what plants crave"
"Ya its got electro lytes"

"What are electro lytes do you even know?"
"Its what they use to make brawndo"

"But why do they use them to make brawndo?"
"Because Brawndo has electro lytes"

LMFAO the god I love that movie.

Alright, Your the Boss. 01001010, You are under arresst by the request of a real piece of work. You have the right to remain silent. If you give up that right, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, The city will appoint you with one before questioning.

Do you understand the rights I just read to you?

Iamchickenlover.......What's the big deal about you having a problem with him using others quotes? I myself don't see a problem with it at all, It's a Computer Forum for crying out loud. I would just like to understand how him quoting members is affecting you? It's all in fun, and I think your blowing it out of proportion just a wee bit, Don't ya think Bud?

As for the Brawndo, Are they good? I've never had them before and I sure can use something to wake me up sometimes...Redlines are a bit Over the line to be honest with you.

i really do not care bout this. i just felt like doing that.

i can't wait for my brawndo

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;771493 said:
Idiocracy is one of my favorite movies. For anyone that has not watched it check it out.

"I aint never seen no plants grow out of no toilets"

"Alright well lets not worry what plants crave"

"Brawndo's got what plants crave"
"Ya its got electro lytes"

"What are electro lytes do you even know?"
"Its what they use to make brawndo"

"But why do they use them to make brawndo?"
"Because Brawndo has electro lytes"

LMFAO the god I love that movie.

What a great movie, it was barely in the movies though. I love how the president is a professional wrestler. Best part of the movie is the 2 minute commercial for 'OUCH MY BALLS!':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENfY2i9I_d0&feature=related

Watch this for the funniest parts of idiocracy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z33gpRWWXPA

Brawndo is from idiocray for anyone that didn't make the connection.

EDIT: Just found out As of February 2005 the film's scheduled release date was August 5, 2005, according to Mike Judge.[5] In April 2006, a release date was set for September 1, 2006. In August, numerous articles[6] revealed that release was to be put on hold indefinitely. Idiocracy was released as scheduled but only in seven cities (Los Angeles, Atlanta, Toronto, Chicago, Dallas, Houston and Mike Judge's hometown, Austin), and expanded to only 125 theaters, not the usual wide release of 2500-3000 theaters

Back
Top Bottom