Brand New Sony Vaio A230 Notebooks For Sale.

Marquis

Beta member
My name is Marquis and I have BRAND NEW Sony Vaio A230 Notebook for sale. Retail Price for these laptops is $2,800.00, I am selling them for $1,275.00 plus $55.00 shipping. Thats $1470.00 below retail price. Most people I sell to just resale them b/c of the profit they make. I am a wholesaler and I do have many in stock.

I have many in stock so inquiries on bulk I can do. I am Paypal Verified and I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL PAYMENT METHOD. YOU MUST BE PAYPAL VERIFIED AND HAVE A CONFIRMED ADDRESS IN ORDER FOR ME TO SELL TO YOU. If you have any question or wish to order you can contact me at MJBandMDG@yahoo.com, this is also my paypal email address.

Item will be shipped out 24 to 48 hours after payment is recieved. Shipping takes 5 to 7 days. Thank you for your time.

Thank you for the heads up. I've just posted it in the right spot and once again thank you.

Marquis said:
Thank you for the heads up. I've just posted it in the right spot and once again thank you.

You do realize that AMD Turion technology is out now correct. SONY uses ONLY Centrino... or Pentium4s (EVEN WORSE)... I wouldn't buy one if they were FREE. LMAO

Thank you sir for your input. But I would be very grateful if you kept them to yourself. These are very good computers and you can go to the sony site or any place else and see that for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom