Brand loyalty

No, not hands down :p If you are after audio quality (like me), they hardly break the ice compared to other players on the market. If your just after looks, and the basic functionality then...yeah

Haha, I wish I could...takes so much time and work. Well if you make a simple rudimentary OS, I don't think it would be too hard if you knew what you were doing. But to make an OS with a complete UI and set of features etc...

Generally I choose Corsair RAM, AMD CPUs, and ASUS motherboards because I have always had good luck with them.

I wish to revise :)

Intel: Good gaming processors
AMD: Cheap, but still comparable to Intel
Sony: Consoles, and Televisions
Apple: Easy to use, attractive, and affordable Music Players. First to come out with the iPhone type thing. Candybar touchscreen with no keypad. :)
Logitech: Speaekrs

microsoft - i'm a windows user and i like it (would like to try apple, but too $$)

intel - i like their processors but will go with whatever is the best bang for the buck in the intel/amd war at the time i'm looking to purchase.

nvidia - familiar with their graphics and have heard lots of good things about them so will stick with them for now.

samsung - they're doing a good job right now in quality on their monitors and HDTV's and they offer them for decent prices.

itunes - my music

sony - game consoles (have ps2, want ps3 eventually)

kingston - ram (or maybe crucial too)

In order that I voted:

Intel: Motherboards
Acer: Laptops and Monitors
Intel: CPUs

Back
Top Bottom