Bought a..

You won't be able to buy them, because there's no need for them, as soon as you get a little weight in them, they drop about 15mm because it comes standard with a soft suspension.

Its a good runabout to work and my girlfriends, I get petrol free, dad pays for insurance, and the car is very cheap.

you are so lucky..

i have to pay my own petrol and insurance.. overall prolly costs me £350 a month to run the car..

nice car tho :) too small for me.. but still a nice car.. will be pretty nippy

my insurance is £150 a month, and it prolly costs me £50 a week in petrol (i do alot of miles though). it gets pretty thirsty when you go above about 85 odd..

Is that your actual car in the photo or just one that is the same? If it is your car, surely you have to pay more insurance because it is left hand drive, and you need to pay the registration charges to get it registered in the UK?

My Vauxhall Astra is surprisingly economical even though it hardly ever sees the centre of London and spends most of its time outside my house, at the supermarket or on the motorway.

OMG, that's a small car. Reminds me of the Peugot from Need For Speed Underground. I guess most cars in Europe are like that. At least it's turbo charged so that's good.
Hey, don't knock small cars, I've had several in my time, years ago with me it was cash flow when I was first married, I live in England & there's no shortage of large cars in the franchise where I get mine, which were a Passat then an Audi A4, now an 'A' class Merc, [I downsized cos I had difficulty getting out of the A4, high sill] they sell a fair quantity of the top of the range Mercs including the very latest 'S' class sports, with auto fold-away metal roof, soft-close hood, trunk & doors, a neighbour of mine bought himself one last month in silver, wow!!
Then you mention Europe the home of the Volvo, have you seen their latest XC90, starts at £33.950?, then there's the S80, £24,995 a cousin of mine has one [that's the rich side of my family].....shall I go on?:)

Back
Top Bottom