Bought a computer need help to see if matches specs when advertised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, thinking they meant D-C system (as in dual core... I guess)... So if she never heard of alienware, doesn't know the systems and its obviously a pieced together system then where is this 'TPX-5000' system id coming from. Also, I think (since Connie knows little of systems) they think that IBM's are a generic name for all PC's, so for her a Alienware IBM is like a normal person saying Alienware expensive PC. Also, its amazing how many people think IBM is also Intel. Surprised he hasn't posted back. Do you suppose they sent some one to "keep him quite"? However, I'm also wondering if she was trying to be just a distributor and if this Connie herself just got scammed by getting these pieces of crap to distribute for someone else. Only reason I'm thinking this is because of her corespondance. So she was dupped into dupping someone. Guess maybe we'll never know.

and i was pissed when some guy tried to sell me some ram that was a 128mb stick, but actually was 256mb.

I would be so pissed if that happened to me.

i bought a 256mb Stick, but it failed (had memtest errors). I wanted a refund, but they wouldnt do one so they exchanged me for another stick which was marked 256mb but actually was 128mb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom