Both crysis games messed up

First off is Crysis warhead on Steam
i click on it and i get this error message
I'm going to try a reinstall of the game and see if it fixes it...

okay the second is crysis i just reinstalled it to see if it would fix the problem but it didn't if i go to load game i click on a save spot and click load game and it doesn't do anything if i go to new game it plays the first movie then goes to a black screen and chills their...if i get it passed that then after i fall into the water the game crashes...

anyone know whats up with that? this is on a fresh install of vista....

thanks for the help

i changed my email on steam does that change anything? probably not...

worshipme

Golden Master
Your first problem (Crysis Warhead) is EA's DRM. You are only allowed to reinstall in 3 times. If you have a genuine copy, you just have to contact EA and they will sort it out for you.

For your second problem, I expect it's a driver issue. What drivers do you have installed?
And if your card is overclocked, turn it back to stock.

remixedcat

Banned
3 times reinstall is BS. I boycott any EA game and make sure you all dot eh same spore killed my last xp install, so I had to use my vista x64 license I had from my mom since she accidentally bought two copies instead of one xp and one vista copy..... not cool.

i dont even reinstall the game my steam folder is on my second hard drive but ive reinstalled my os its a genuine copy i bought it from steam when it came out
i bought both crysis games from steam,

ive contaced EA about this,
my card isnt overclocked its stock speeds i have the beta video card drivers im going to uninstall them with the most recent version

Techmaster05

Daemon Poster
so wait wait wait, you can only reinstall crysis on your pc 3 times ? even if you have the cd that you bought at the store ?