Borderlands 2

lacerz

Daemon Poster
So this thread was inevitable...

GameStop has unveiled their pre-order bonus. It's a "Creature Slaughter Dome" where you get to battle... creatures. All XP and loot transfer over to the actual game and you can pick up Moxxi's Rocket Launcher in the Dome.

Sweet i have it preordered from there also I am so exited to play it I was hoping Darksiders would tide me over till then but i think I am going to have to dive into backlog or play B-lands the originaal

I finally admitted to myself that I will be getting this. I'm pretty excited. With ajacks new weeknight gaming rules maybe he will only beat it twice in the first week and the rest of us can sort of keep up.

I finally admitted to myself that I will be getting this. I'm pretty excited. With ajacks new weeknight gaming rules maybe he will only beat it twice in the first week and the rest of us can sort of keep up.

ummmm week night gaming rules only apply when i have my boys during the week. Mondays and Wednesdays....

age i can do nothing about... plus this game is going to be epic, but truth be told. Wes and I only had the super long, into the wee hours of the morning Borderlands sessions on Friday nights... we rarely played during the week and if we did it was only for a few hours.

age i can do nothing about... plus this game is going to be epic, but truth be told. Wes and I only had the super long, into the wee hours of the morning Borderlands sessions on Friday nights... we rarely played during the week and if we did it was only for a few hours.
Since I have less regard for my personal well being I will marathon this thing into mush and be way ahead of you knuckleheads.

Back
Top Bottom