booyah x3

I heard of it searching for macros, but you can't download it anymore from the website, anyone know where you can find it?

It doesn't work any more, they made a fix for it and the people are in the process of developing a V2 that works again. But basically it would max an account in a few seconds.

It didn't play the game, you just kinda got points outta nowhere. But afterwards it acted like you played all the games and you can't win more points. Don't really know how it worked.

Thanks hascet. I have a Chicktionary exploit that finished a round (20 tickets) in about 5 seconds if anyone wants it.

Can someone give me instructions on the ones Ronco sent around?

alright red carpet reveal

start red carpet reveal and wait until all the loading is done and give you a category to choose from. pick one and wait for it to load, once you get to the screen where it asks for hints, THEN start the red carpet reveal bot. then let it take over.

note: due to your internet connection it may or may not continue after a couple of puzzles. if your lucky you can max out the game in a day and have the bot running an entire day.

crosswire bot.

when you start up the bot be sure to remember what keys do what. they are listed in that pop up once you click the bot. so just start up crosswire (the game) and activate the bot by pressing and holding alt+crtl+z (i think thats what it is :p) afterwards the mouse will go crazy and start clicking and dragging.

note: you cannot leave this bot running without you being there because captchas are always there and you need to pause the bot and type in the crap then start the bot again. so grab a bag of chips and watch tv or something lol, thats what i did.

and finally, the flexicon answers.

flexicon has the most points given out with a whopping 25 :rolleyes: lol. so when you start up the game look for the "flexicon" which is the riddle and longest word in the middle. then open up the flexicon answers press and hold ctrl+f and type/paste the flexicon in. click the txt file that is highlighted and that are all the answers for that puzzle.

note: download a program called push-pin. once open you can have a window placed above another and have that window locked on top, making it easier to find the answers and typing them in rather than switching back and forth.

also be sure that your microsoft framework is at 2.0

hope that helps.

haha, thanks! for the directions:):D:p

edit: can you run two of these at the same time on different computers?

I just ordered my Bluetooth keyboard and mouse :D And I'm saving up for the 6000 webcam thing :) The estimated ship date for they keyboard is January 16th

edit: got the lifechat headset instead :D I love club live :p

Back
Top Bottom