Booya! Sold a Photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. i'm glad I found a few people that know what they are talking about. This way I can buy all the right stuff when the time comes.

I look forward to seeing what the 20D has to offer Eagleboy. Make a thread when you get it.

lol, i remember one time when i popped a 2x teleconverter ontop of my 1.4x...then mounted the two to my fixed zoom 300mm lens....that was awesome (hard to focus) i got a shot of a bird across the bay...and it's full frame :D

wow, thats 840mm you got there! Telecomverters are great. they let you have the mm you need without spending thousands of dollars on 600mm and 800mm lenses.
Eagleboy said:
Now, I was SURE that Nikon didn't have any CMOS sensors, but I guess I was wrong! I suppose I'll rent the D2x sometime next year to see what's going on in that thing.

I'm sure glad I found other photo buffs on this forum!

The d2x is pretty much a D200 thats a little quicker, Uses a CMOS sensor instead of the CCD, has an integrated veritcal grip, no integrated flash, is bigger, and costs $6000.

The D200 really gives the D2x a run for its money at the $1700 price point.

Its almost like the 20D vs. the 30D or the SB-600 flash vs. the SB-800. The difference doesn't merit the price difference unless your super hardcore or just plain have the money.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Then again.. The Nikon D200 is a nice camera and it's in my price range also. I'm really still on the fence on which to buy.
I was looking back in the thread, and I personally think that you should go with the D200 if you can afford it. Its a better camera that has more advanced options than the 20/30D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom