Bookmark managers?

cjwsb

Solid State Member
Ok, having several computers (ranging from laptops to servers), I tend to jump from one computer to another depending on which is closer and what I need to do. For the most part I use the laptop, but from time to time I'll sit down at the desk and work too.

That being said, I need a good bookmark manager that (preferably) will automatically update my bookmarks on my webserver - whether it be FTP or whatever, doesn't matter.

I've tried a few in the past, and they tend to mangle all of my bookmarks - supposedly being able to merge them.

I know there are all kinds of programs available out there - but I don't have the time or patience to play with them all just to find the one that works.

Anybody have any suggestions on some to try out?

Thanks!

Chris

I don't really want to sound silly - but what do you use your Bookmarks for? I thought they just kept places in documents or websites or such like?

David Lindon

Golden Master
Why don't you run remote profiles. Or have a put all your profiles on the server so you will have everything the same on all machines./

Yeah - a Server like system with all the users on it so that you just sign on on each computer. That would make much more sense!