Book Readers I need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCRMYZ

Banned
Alright so I have an intension span of about 3 out of 10.

I want to read my A+ Book but I get distracted easily.

No I don't have ADD I just like to play video games :p.

I was wondering if you guys have read through a long book can you give me some ideas how I can stay focused.

What did you do, did you make a whole batch of iced tea or brew a pot of coffee?

I got 600 more pages to go.

I appreciate the help.

Books I read are fantasy, I would Suggest Dragonlance: The War of the Lance series, or if you want really complex stuff go for A game of Thrones.

I was wondering if you guys have read through a long book can you give me some ideas how I can stay focused.

What did you do, did you make a whole batch of iced tea or brew a pot of coffee?

I got 600 more pages to go.

I appreciate the help.

usually i'd take apart the PC so i don't play video games...

and tell my parents to hide the other consoles (if applicable)

Yeah, 7 MS books to study for my MCSE (which, by the way, is not as useful to have as one might think). Yeah, it did land me a job, but it took about 4 months. Of course... the job market wasn't great then, so... maybe I shouldn't complain ;)

Find something that interests you. If you like involved stories check out Tom Clancy. His stuff is pretty sharp.

turn your computer off
unplug the power cable
wrap a piece of masking tape around the power cable, and write on it: "don't plug this in, it'll distract you!"

Pour soda onto your motherboard.

this way, youll at least have 3 days before the new motherboard you've ordered from newegg arrives. 5 or so if you do it on a friday.

Thanks you were all so helpful.

I didn't say I wanted to read tom Clancy or was interested in anything other than above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom