bluetooth passkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if a passkey is needed at the laptop end.
Usually the Windows XP program can be used for bluetooth device discovery and setup.
At the worst go online for the manual for your comptuter or if you
have privleges you can call tech support.
It usually is the Pin for remote device that you are installing that count . You can find this in the manual for the device either online or physically in the manual.

Passkey is not needed.
At the most the devices will ask for a pin if at all you have set it in the security features of bluetooth settings.
Windows xp is enough.....
Open "My Bluetooth Places" and on the left pane click on the find devices or search devices button, that should do it.
This is for windows though, i don't know if you're using linux!

I am not sure if a passkey is needed at the laptop end.
Usually the Windows XP program can be used for bluetooth device discovery and setup.
At the worst go online for the manual for your comptuter or if you
have privleges you can call tech support.
It usually is the Pin for remote device that you are installing that count . You can find this in the manual for the device either online or physically in the manual.

as maniax_chacx said, i agree

A pass key is not needed and if it is then the settings for it should be within the advanced on your bluetooth controller and on your phone. bluetooth is awesome i use my phone as a remote whilst watching films best invention ever shame its being replaced so soon as its just starting to reach its potential.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom