BlueScreen Screen Saver v3.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DO IT DO IT DO IT. well, that was my 2 cents(well, 3)

it got me off guard, i ate dinner, and headed for the shower, and seen my screen with the bsod, and i stood in my doorway for about 30 seconds till i realized it was a screen saver, and if it was actually bsod, my music wouldnt be playin ^_^ haah.

but, im gonna do this to my dads pc, and while i do that, im gonna 3dmark his pc, to see whos computer is better, cause we been arguin about that, he got an emachines etower e366i2(366mhz celeron, 192mb ram, onboard video, 4gb hdd) while this(left of sig)might have a slower cpu, i still have a strong feeling that this will win the 3dmark dragrace, and will end with his pc in the bsod screen saver! perfect finish. lol

HE SHOOTS! HE SCORES!!!!!

INSTALLED AND DONE!

I just waited until they got busy. Walked into the shop asking if they tech if they got a Mounting Bracket for a Pentium 4 CPU HSF.

And then while the guy was out in his production area, i just slipped the USB stick in and installed.

no harper u should have asked them for something ridiculous like a usb to dvi cable.

j369852147412 said:
no harper u should have asked them for something ridiculous like a usb to dvi cable.
The guy that I was talking to was too smart for that. How ever he's too trusting to have his back turned on me.

awesome.

hello roomate's computer...what's that?...you need a new screensaver?....no problem! :)

I just got the BSOD yesterday on WinXP Pro when I swapped motherboards. I don't know why it BSOD when all I did was swap a little motherboard. ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom