Blue Ray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juice Daddy

Fully Optimized
I recently saw a comercial for a movie called "Ultraviolet" comeing out on dvd...

it said "available on dvd and blueray"

so...

does this mean blueray players are available? or will anyone who purchases this movie on blueray have to wait and buy a ps3?

they got blue ray players in best buy along with a whole line of movies. it will only set you back a 1,000 to watch a stupid movie but then thats about how much a dvd player was when it first came out.

They're pricey now, but once that comes down people are going to love the 50GB dual layer DVD-Rs

cedjunior said:
They're pricey now, but once that comes down people are going to love the 50GB dual layer DVD-Rs

Yeah, of course, people that are rolling around is money. :rolleyes:

King X13 said:
they got blue ray players in best buy along with a whole line of movies. it will only set you back a 1,000 to watch a stupid movie but then thats about how much a dvd player was when it first came out.

That made me think back to Laser Discs. Wow.. I mean I never had one at home (my paretns just got a DVD player 2 years ago, and that was only becuase my sister and I got it for them on their anniversary lol )

We had a LD player at school though. Those were CRAZY, like a CD the size of a large vinyl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom