blu ray/ hddvd drives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
ok so im orderign some new parts, to play some new games, with my old peices im makign a media center pc, i want it to be compatible with my hd tv so i wanted to pick up a hd-dvd drive aswell as a blueray drive, so i dotn have to buy borth the players for around 600/900 dollars.

i know you can buy the 360 hd dvd add on and it works with your computer, i havent been keeping up with the drives but last time i checked they were alot more expensive then that for what $175?

ok so im orderign some new parts, to play some new games, with my old peices im makign a media center pc, i want it to be compatible with my hd tv so i wanted to pick up a hd-dvd drive aswell as a blueray drive, so i dotn have to buy borth the players for around 600/900 dollars.

i also recommend getting a nice media GPU like a 8400GS or 2400 pro

unless your currently using bluray or hddvd, i dont reccomend starting at the moment. neither format has 'won' yet as the standard, and current movies are barely better. I have a 42inch 720p hd tv and my regular dvd's look great. Im using a dvd player that has hd cables though.

You can get an hdd for something like 200 bucks as a set top box.

Blu-ray is still expensive and the cheapest way to buy into it is with a ps3.

IMHO its all just a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom