Bloodborne: Strats and Spoilers Edition

I didnt know that. SO that makes co-oping way easier cause you can make dungeon then close it and open with a code thats freaking sweet

No, if the dungeon is closed the glyph is gone. It has to stay open. So, if I gave you my code for say the Lower Ailing Loran dungeon, you could jump into the one it generated for me (non-root dungeons are all the same though) as long as you had the chalice. No mats will be required. Since I cleared it already, I could just jump to whatever layer you are in and have you summon me. You would still have to resummon every layer though.

Congrats man. I bet the relief you felt when you got that and realized you wouldn't have to play it anymore was palpable.

Maybe I'll get around to finishing it in that magical time we gamers know as "one day."
It was a big relief, but I actually still want to play it. Can't wait for the dlc.

congrats man that's insane

Thanks man! Ajacks texted me yesterday and told me they have removed the level restrictions for the co-op. Should make things a lot easier for people. I think they should have just made the level ranges wider. Now you can just have a high level guy come into your game and do everything for you. Makes the plat much less impressive IMO. I soloed EVERY boss in that game, including the dungeons.

Thanks man! Ajacks texted me yesterday and told me they have removed the level restrictions for the co-op. Should make things a lot easier for people. I think they should have just made the level ranges wider. Now you can just have a high level guy come into your game and do everything for you. Makes the plat much less impressive IMO. I soloed EVERY boss in that game, including the dungeons.
Say what? Sooo how about helping me through the rest of it?[emoji1]

Say what? Sooo how about helping me through the rest of it?[emoji1]

I could definitely try. I have fairly solid tactics on all of the bosses. The Blood-Letting beast in layer two of the Pthumeru Ihyll is probably the hardest boss I fought because his attacks are pretty random and are extremely difficult to dodge.

Back
Top Bottom