Blonde

Welcome to CF!

Have fun, don't spam, don't pull up old threads and don't have more than 5 lines in your sig (for you people who complain about my sig; it's 5 lines on my screen and my resolution is 1024x768, so if you have more than that, too bad :p).

Mac OS X Tiger completely kills Windows XP in terms of stability and security, while allowing lots of customization. DOn't forget about the widgets! Those are the best. The only thing that I like about Windows XP is the compatabiltiy and the fact that you can play any game for it.

Feircepc said:
yea jac lol ur so modest. lol welcome to cf please dotn talk about torrents and downloading files illegaly. thats all i ask lol. to many people do it. ooo u got a mac how is it?

You know how modest I am... lol...

Ah...About widgets..there is a program called Konfabulator that is a widget program. I have it on Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.3.9 (Mine)

Yeah, a tricky add on. Too bad they can't have the stability, security and good looks of Mac OS X Tiger and have the compatabilty and customization features of Windows XP. THAT would be awesome.

alvino said:
Yeah, a tricky add on. Too bad they can't have the stability, security and good looks of Mac OS X Tiger and have the compatabilty and customization features of Windows XP. THAT would be awesome.

You can always go linux or unix...

jac006 said:
Oh yeah draconum, that's right! consolidation indeed.... we have some massively smart people in this place... me being one of them... lol....

*bows* i like to think i know as much as u....but i dont :p lol...

arrizx said:
*bows* i like to think i know as much as u....but i dont :p lol...

[font=&quot]lol… I was once like you, trust me. Just stick to this place and watch what goes on and you'll learn a heck of a lot. You'll be there in no time if you do. Trust me, ; )[/font]

jac006 said:
[font=&quot]lol… I was once like you, trust me. Just stick to this place and watch what goes on and you'll learn a heck of a lot. You'll be there in no time if you do. Trust me, ; )[/font]

well yeah, i know quite abit about computer hard ware, but the things that kick my ass are video card things, because, the resolution, memory speen, core speed, pixle pipelines, fram rate ect, are confusing lol

arrizx said:
well yeah, i know quite abit about computer hard ware, but the things that kick my ass are video card things, because, the resolution, memory speen, core speed, pixle pipelines, fram rate ect, are confusing lol

It's all good. Research, research, research... the only way my man...

Back
Top Bottom