Block a certain phone number?

im stuck in the same boat as u...lol

im not getting into detials, but heres wat i do

change her name in ur phone to "DO NOT PICK UP", and just ignore her

shes put up some restitance, but after a wile, it will die down

Glad to see I'm the only one ;)
I have her number stored and her name is on it, so I already know it's her. Hopefully it will die down though, haven't got one in a day so I think it's going good :D

My friend has pretty much the most basic phone you can get, and he put some kid that calls him 5 times a day on an ignore list. But I think Arizzx's first idea was the best. Answer and hang up at the same time.

Humm...answer the phone:

"Hey baby, how was last night for you?"

She'll be like: "Eh...?" or "WTF?" or "This is so-and-so."

Then you be like: "Oh damn. My bad. Thought you were someone else. Sorry."

Then either hang up or continue the conversation, always mentioning another girl when you get the chance. Has worked for me.

What they said above, be a man and face it mate. Talk to her and tell her she will get over it, FFS you are only kids yet, I am sure she will meet way more suitable boyfriends as she gets older.

Agreed. Just man up and talk to her.

Try her mum?

I gotta admit, her mum and sister are pretty hot :D
But no, I wouldn't do that :rolleyes:

My friend has pretty much the most basic phone you can get, and he put some kid that calls him 5 times a day on an ignore list. But I think Arizzx's first idea was the best. Answer and hang up at the same time.

Hmm, what phone is it? Looks good.

Humm...answer the phone:

"Hey baby, how was last night for you?"

She'll be like: "Eh...?" or "WTF?" or "This is so-and-so."

Then you be like: "Oh damn. My bad. Thought you were someone else. Sorry."

Then either hang up or continue the conversation, always mentioning another girl when you get the chance. Has worked for me.

Lol, I gotta try that :D

Agreed. Just man up and talk to her.

I have already done that, she won't listen. She's one of those non-stop nagging bitches. That might be a bit mean though...

I don't exactly know what kind of phone it is. It's over a year old, and they don't make it anymore, but its a Samsung flip phone. Large type dialing and doesnt even have speaker phone. You could probably pick on up on ebay dirt cheap. But I think a lot of phones can do ignore. Type in your model on google along with, "ignore" There has to be a way. Or just call her and tell her to screw off, it's done, and if she wants any chance, she needs to leave you alone because she is only making it worse for herself... Why can't some people just see things clearly? haha

when you block numbers it doesnt show up on your bill. I block #s alot and my parents dont know.

She's addicted to me. Out of all the girls that have wanted me, I chose her, bah! can't believe it...

I'm single and loving it now :D

She hasn't rang my phone in nearly 2 days, which is good. But I figured out that she only rings when shes at her dads place. When shes at her mums she just emails, which is okay.

Back
Top Bottom