Black screen! Help!

FenixFan08

In Runtime
Well i had my computer stable at 4.0 and i was in bios and accidentally switched the voltage to like-.125 or something like that. I saw it on a tutorial because I was going for 4.2 I think it was at +.125 on my gigabyte. Now my screens wont turn on and they are just black. Everything is powering up but no screen. Please tell me i didnt fry my processor with something so stupid like that... I tried taking the battery out and unplugging for a few minutes. Please any help!!!

SO MAD!!

most lickly your CPU is fine, but cant function with the settings you have given it.
now the problem is that you need to reset the bios.
when taking out the bios battery you could try to hit the power button, then put the battery back in and turn it on.
there is also a reset function on the motherboard, but thats most licky a jumper you need to set. read the manual to figur out where the jumper is and try reseting the bios.

what is the most expensive part, CPU or motherboard?

Reset your CMOS, instructions of how to should be in your motherboard manual. Normally it will require you to move a jumper or put a jumper in a certain spot for a certain amount of time

Back
Top Bottom