Black Friday ads already on the net....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beware of Black Friday Deals that Aren't

Ah Black Friday: the day where it seems that every store is open early to entice the bargain-hunting masses not in a tryptophan-induced coma to come and buy their stuff at usually unbelievable prices. However, CNET warns readers not to believe the hype and to do your due diligence to confirm whether a deal is true or not.

Why don't stores offer a couple of truthful ads? Something like this: "Look, we've got three Samsung 40-inchers for $599.99. We won't make any money on them. But we're advertising them so that you can get excited. We promise there will be three of them and we'll sell them to the first person who comes in and guesses the middle name of our handsome salesman, Brad. We think that's fairer than having y'all fight, bite and claw outside our front door. Life is random. So are our deals."

Considering that site i posted has SCANS of the ads. I think they are true. Considering i can vouch for the Walmart and Sears ad personally.

Of course there are scams out there. But you know what, show me any online advertisement that doesnt have some sort of scam attached to it anymore. Heck people busted in on the swine flu stuff so why not the biggest shopping day of the year?

Yeah that is a real tough call from CNET to figure this one out...

The special Apple one-day shopping event. November 27.

Come back to the Apple Online Store this Friday for a special one-day-only shopping event. You'll find lots of great iPod, iPhone and Mac gift ideas — all with free shipping.
Put it in your calendar now. Until then, start by browsing the Apple Online Store to find iPod, iPhone and Mac gifts for everyone on your list.

Apple One-Day Shopping Event - Apple Store (Republic of Ireland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom