Black Friday ads already on the net....

Status
Not open for further replies.
No black Friday here but we will have turkey. :)

Cannot say I miss it. When I was IT manager for a chain of Ski Shops, I always had to work the floor on black Friday. Ouch.

Is it just me or are there not really any good computer deals on Black Friday? And I don't mean $300 Celeron laptops...I don't even consider a Celeron a processor...

Is it just me or are there not really any good computer deals on Black Friday? And I don't mean 300 Celeron laptops...I don't even consider a Celeron a processor...
You have to remember, these places are Retail stores. they dont have all the room in the world to display and store 500 different types of PC's for sale. Let me tell you from 5 years at Walmart and now this year at Sears. there is so little room to store what is in the ad, let alone try to accommodate more.

These places dont make much on a PC sale so they are not looking to move them on Black Friday. they make maybe 5% on each PC sold. As compared to other things that are listed where they can make upwards of 25% or more per unit sold. If you were in business what would you carry and sell on the busiest shopping day of the year? the one that you dont make much profit off of or the one that you do?

It is all about the money. these places want to make a quick buck. Selling PC's is not the way to do it for them.

Snap, we're only 1 month and a week away from Christmas.

No Turkey or sales for me, only leftovers from Christmas candy and yearly movies on the TV no one really cares for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom