Black Angus

i went here a couple of years ago, i ordered a burger, which i pretty much always do, and the forgot about the order, they just completely skipped me. by the time everybody else was finished i was just getting my meal.

that was the last time i went, but i went again today, and the did something stupider than that. ordered another burger, i got it, hooray!. i see some onion on it, want to take it off, take off the bun and to my surprise there is no hamburger, no meat at all :confused: then a waiter comes by asking if anyone here ordered a burger that came w\o a pattie. apparently the chef had gone mad when he had a burger on the grill when all the buns were gone :rolleyes:

i doubt ill eat there at my own will ever again, 2 visits, 2 messed up orders. only happens to me too.

There is something wrong with the Black Angus in your area. All the times we've went have been fine, and the steak is fabulous. But I really love The Keg, and they are close by too. Filet Mignon is the best.

I wonder if they do random drug tests at your area's black angus, becuase it sound like everyone there is high when they are at work.

That's the funniest thing I've heard. Feel sorry for you though. Whenever I ordered from there, it was always good. Been a long time since I have though.

NEVER go there again!!! No one deserves that kind of service. In the business world, they need to realize that it's customers first, damnit!!! F*** them all.

If you're as stubborn as I am, you will never go back. It's banned for life. Either that or you can burn the building down.

Never been there, but one time my sister ordered a cheeseburger from McDonalds and it didn't come with a patty on it lol!

I actually got sick from eating at Black Angus. Yeah, that bad. I was with my ex-girlfriend when it happened. Just the two of us eating a nice dinner. We both had steaks of course. The very next day, I started to get cramps near my colon area. People at work thought I had appendicitis so I was rushed to the hospital where they kept me in the emergency room overnight. After a series of tests, they prescribed some antibiotics for me to take. Cleared right up. The meat might have been undercooked or came across some contaminant according to the doctor.

Man since then, I NEVER EVER went back there. I don't even care if it's Black Angus in Somalia, Africa.

Back
Top Bottom