Bizarre

Status
Not open for further replies.
This happens with my guitar amp when I put the cable jack about half-way. I think it has to do a bit with the magnetism or something. I get good quality-sounding radio (unless I have my distortion on, then it catches me by surprise really loudly and makes me jump several feet)

yeah it's weird

ok so i ve got an old p4 1.8 family comp that we use for internet. Well it was turned off and i was sitting on the computer desk doing some work...And suddenly the computer turned on....I was like WTH??? i never even touched the power button. well anyway i turned it off. And then.....i continued to do my work, and as i was doing so i accidentally pressed the "spacebar" on the keyboared AND THE FIRGGIN THING turned it self back on!! lol im still not sure how that happend... but anyway...

ok so i ve got an old p4 1.8 family comp that we use for internet. Well it was turned off and i was sitting on the computer desk doing some work...And suddenly the computer turned on....I was like WTH??? i never even touched the power button. well anyway i turned it off. And then.....i continued to do my work, and as i was doing so i accidentally pressed the "spacebar" on the keyboared AND THE FIRGGIN THING turned it self back on!! lol im still not sure how that happend... but anyway...
if your comp is in sleep if u move the mouse or hit a button it comes out of it...although i can't see how u could accidentally put it in sleep twice.

me and my friend used to listen to his sister's phone calls on his stereo when i was a little kid. not only that, but i had another friend that we could pick up his sister's phone calls outside on some pipe that ran off the house. radio frequencies are fun.

You can fix this by putting Brass Mesh around your sub because Brass from waht i hear doesnt allow Radio frequencies to pass through it.... atleast thats what i saw on mythbusters. you can try this if you wish and if it works TOTALY DECK OUT YOUR SUB IN BRASS lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom