BitTorrent

Smety

Baseband Member
Well, I have BitTorrent, and I hope I dont upset any Admins because I am talking about this. If I do, I apologize in advanced.

But my question; how come everything on BitTorrent downloads SO FREAKIN SLOW, is there any way to boost this, it's so stupid!

what do u mean by freaking slow? And how many peers are there? Also the firewall settings correct? And if u use DSL then u shouldn't upload as fast as u can coz that will have a huge effect on the download speed, just keep the upload somewhere like 80-90% of the maximum.

Like it has been downloading only like 10 kbs. What exactly do they mean by peers . . .

You'll notice downloads vary at times too... Like right now I have 3 going, one is 35kbs, the other is 55kbs, and the third is about 35kbs as well. Any given moment one of them can slow down to 3kbs or 0kbs and then speed back up. *shrugs* It's like the tide, you just let it be.

un4given said:
You'll notice downloads vary at times too... Like right now I have 3 going, one is 35kbs, the other is 55kbs, and the third is about 35kbs as well. Any given moment one of them can slow down to 3kbs or 0kbs and then speed back up. *shrugs* It's like the tide, you just let it be.

hmm, that has never happened to me. I get constant 50kb/s with most of the files I download, and that 50kb/s is the maximum that I can get with this connection.

Back
Top Bottom