Bit Torrent

bizarreparadox

Baseband Member
I have bit torrent and don't have much of a download limit but in the hours of midnight and noon I get extra download limit to use. I just need to know if there is a way to stop a download until a certain time and then resume the download? Any help on this would be appreciated, thanks.

atleast with utorrent u can set it to use different download/upload limits at different times of the day.

bizarre_paradox said:
yeah i don't want to have to download utorrent i want bit torrent to do it

I've used bittorrent for about 2 minutes since I didn't like it at all so the only thing I can suggest is to take a look at the settings/options.

Never used that so cant comment, i use azureus and that can be set aswell

Utorrent is a great client man. Other then that I couldn't help you if you had utorrent I could though.

I use bitlord and it works pretty sweet for me, when i find a file with a decent amount of seeders i get almost my full D/L speed :p

Quake111 said:
I use bitlord and it works pretty sweet for me, when i find a file with a decent amount of seeders i get almost my full D/L speed :p

it's more about how ur firewall&ports are configured than about the client. All of the clients should be able to get very high download speeds in a torrent that has loads of seeds.

Back
Top Bottom