BioShock PC-Demo

just spent a while trying to find the driver u need or if there is an update and cant , god i hate the intel website lol. Sigmatel is now owned by idt or the audio section is anyway , What chipset is the mobo? ie intel 945 that way i can find the right download section and see what the version of the audio driver is.

The white slot is indeed a pci, thats just an ethernet card by the sounds of it, so if ur not using it and want to get a sound card is should fit into there.

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/fil...dows+Vista*+32&lang=eng&strOSs=164&submit=Go!

if i had a brain id be dangerous lol the chipset name is in the photo on everest u supplied, the latest driver date seems to be 10 july 2007. go to that page and u can see all the latest drivers for ur mobo, its always good to make sure u have everything up to date, so check everything else too to make sure its ok, ie chipset/ide/sata drivers, sometiems performance enhancements can be had with the latest releases, escpecially i've found with vista.

Yeah I downloaded the most recent dated ones and installed em and it worked!!!
I had sound on the demo now, Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom