Bioshock, No Sound

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
I just now started playing Bioshock again and I have no sound! I switched the compatability setting to XP, then Win2K and etc, but all I get is a black screen and 0 FPS. Usually it goes straight to the copyright stuff.

are you still having a prob. w/the sound ? i would check all sound setting starting with within the game settings, then uninstall the driver for your sound card....

then immedietly reboot, on next boot....your comp. will automatically re-install the drivers for you.

good luck.

are you still having a prob. w/the sound ? i would check all sound setting starting with within the game settings, then uninstall the driver for your sound card....

then immedietly reboot, on next boot....your comp. will automatically re-install the drivers for you.

good luck.

I remember when I first had Bioshock a long time ago I just changed the compatability settings and the sound worked perfectly, then again it was when I had Vista Ultimate. I went back to Home Premium w/SP1 and instead of loading the game it just sits at a black screen.

i did'nt know you were running vista...sorry

if you were running xp, then i could of been of help... hope you resolve the prob.

Back
Top Bottom