Bin Laden's DEAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't make a difference, he's been off the scene for ages anyway. Al-Qaeda just operate as a distributed force.

It's naive to assume that ending Osama will end Extremist Sunni Islam

but either way, i demand to see his death certificate.

The thing about terrorists is, they think they are right, regardless of how wrong they seem to us. Sunni muslims hate everyone who isn't a Sunni (Orthodox) Muslim, including every other branch of islam. Killing their militant leader won't stop anything, since they weren't fighting for him in the first place, they were fighting in the name of what they think is right.

Everyone should be a Sunni Muslim, no exceptions, anything else is punishable by death, <- basically this.

shss, our bombers, tankers and the rest of our deployed jets are still flying pretty busy today...
I'm glad hes a goner tho about time.
I'm hoping for less flying and less turning jets soon..

shss, our bombers, tankers and the rest of our deployed jets are still flying pretty busy today...
I'm glad hes a goner tho about time.
I'm hoping for less flying and less turning jets soon..

Maybe, but personally, I'm happy about that. I can see this being a reason for all half-thought plans to be executed and attacks to go up while there is some energy left for them. Without there figure-head though, I think it'll fizzle out in a relatively short amount of time.

I imagine most newspapers will sell out today. Osama bin Laden's death breathes life into print for at least a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom