Bill me Later? How does it work?

Sytheious

BSOD
Seeing as how Newegg.com nor BillMeLater.com actually answers my question, I thought I'd ask you guys, peopel whom are 18 and can use it, or peopel who have used it via a parent/guardian.

My question is this: Do I have to have the funds in my account, or, do I have to have the funds in my account by the 90 payment period?

To put it in an explnation I want to know exactly how and when it charges me. Can I submit my order with Bill Me Later, then pay them 90 days later, or what? I'm not to sure when they subtract the funds from my account or not.

Thanks.

P.S. I'm not sure if this is a Social Lounge topic or a General Computer Software/Hardware stopic, so I'll post it in each, delete whichever it doesn't belong to. Thanks.

Don't do it, its credit and it will screw you up. Pay then and there and never have to worry about it again.

Well I don't feel like paying for $555.89 upfront, when I can pay for it 3 months later. Has anyone actually used this before?

You have to do it with a credit card. Like a hotel when you make a reservation they don't charge you right then but put a hold on the total for later. If you use the card before they bill it in 90 days you'll find your spending limit is the amount being held lower. They will get their money one way or another.

So my card will have a $555.89 pending charge for 90 days? I'm not quite sure Setishock what you are saying. Might you explain a little more in detail for me?

what he means is that is that there will be 555.89 reserved on your account/card that u cannot use for anything else.

Back
Top Bottom