Big time conspiracy?

frank55

In Runtime
Spycrosoft windowze 10 will be like OSX 10.9 or 10.10 and REQUIRE a hotmail account or in the case of OSX and Apple Account.

Microsoft Privacy Statement

New Hotmail accounts REQURE a phone Number that they can Text to.

More Disturbing is their Privacy statement or lack therof.

Their Location Disservice.

Their Turning on your camera and Microphone.

“Microsoft collects information about you, your devices, applications and networks, and your use of those devices, applications and networks. Examples of data we collect include your name, email address, preferences and interests; browsing, search and file history; phone call and SMS data; device configuration and sensor data(GeekSPEAK For Mic and Camera); and application usage."

The company also adds how agreeing to the the permissions, it is also asserting its right to collect users' voice data and information about the files users open.

They sample keystrokes and voice commands (Like a website to your bank, the login, and password.) So 10 has built in keylogger and video and audio surveilance.

We may disclose information and content to Microsoft affiliates and vendors; when required by law or to respond to valid legal process like suing you for pirating our software and we may refer the matter to law enforcement.

The data collection and Anti privacy features are turned ON automatically and you do not have the ability to OPT OUT or turn these features off. (In plain english use of these apps is consent to monitoring.)

In plain english they reserve the right to have your Full Name, Location, Phone Number, Picture of you, Sample of your voiceprint, websites you visit like your bank, your Skype calls, your naughty sites, and "samples" of your keystrokes aka your login and password.

Mr. Fox said:
@Name Redacted, as a matter of public interest, this kind of condemnation needs to be posted in a freely accessible, Googlicious public forum. It won't fix stupid, but it might cause a few intelligent people to think twice before downloading the latest and greatest malware from Windoze Corruptdate or upgrading their OS. Letting Micro$haft have free reign is like an electronic version of having unprotected sensual contact with a new stranger every night.

So, we see their true colors are finally shining through as we approach RTM. No wonder they are planning to give it away. It's all part of their diabolical plan. The adware-infested Modern Apps have proven the sheeple are ready for Phase II. They should call it Microsoft Skynet 666 instead of Windows 10.

Isn't it amazing what selling your soul can get you for "free" LOL? They will have their own zombie-bot fleet, complete with official signed drivers and firmware, ready to harvest personal information for the Redmond Mafia and eavesdrop for the federal government as necessary... subject to subpoena, or the "Patriot Act" of course. But, like Ragu, it's in there.

I'll gladly stick with my older, less "secure" spyware-free Micro$haft operating systems, thank you very much. Just because it is "authorized" for what some might regard as a good cause does not mean that it is actually OK or a good cause. Spyware is spyware no matter if the guys are wearing a white hat or a black hat and covering their faces with a bandanna.

Oh, but Mr. Fox, it's going to have DirectX 12... OMG, OMG!! DirectX 12! LOL.

I love stuff like this. This is why I'm sticking to win 7, forever lol. I agree with you totally, and to me, it shocks me the amount of idiots who say " I have nothing to hide, so it doesn't matter ". They also, in the privacy policy to say that they store EVERY key pressed on your keyboard. How insane is that? If you have a webcam, and leave your laptop open, guess what, microsoft will watch you have sex with your partner, or they will watch you jerk off. But, it's pointless, because there are already so many people who just don't care. They willingly give out every last single detail of their most personal lives to microsoft, all just to have directx 12 lol.

I love stuff like this. This is why I'm sticking to win 7, forever lol. I agree with you totally, and to me, it shocks me the amount of idiots who say " I have nothing to hide, so it doesn't matter ". They also, in the privacy policy to say that they store EVERY key pressed on your keyboard. How insane is that? If you have a webcam, and leave your laptop open, guess what, microsoft will watch you have sex with your partner, or they will watch you jerk off. But, it's pointless, because there are already so many people who just don't care. They willingly give out every last single detail of their most personal lives to microsoft, all just to have directx 12 lol.

I don't have my Video Camera set up,unless MS sets it up auto! so i'm safe and i don't keep my PC in the Bad room He<He,He

Last edited:
Spycrosoft windowze 10 will be like OSX 10.9 or 10.10 and REQUIRE a hotmail account or in the case of OSX and Apple Account.

Microsoft Privacy Statement

New Hotmail accounts REQURE a phone Number that they can Text to.

More Disturbing is their Privacy statement or lack therof.

Their Location Disservice.

Their Turning on your camera and Microphone.

“Microsoft collects information about you, your devices, applications and networks, and your use of those devices, applications and networks. Examples of data we collect include your name, email address, preferences and interests; browsing, search and file history; phone call and SMS data; device configuration and sensor data(GeekSPEAK For Mic and Camera); and application usage."

The company also adds how agreeing to the the permissions, it is also asserting its right to collect users' voice data and information about the files users open.

They sample keystrokes and voice commands (Like a website to your bank, the login, and password.) So 10 has built in keylogger and video and audio surveilance.

We may disclose information and content to Microsoft affiliates and vendors; when required by law or to respond to valid legal process like suing you for pirating our software and we may refer the matter to law enforcement.

The data collection and Anti privacy features are turned ON automatically and you do not have the ability to OPT OUT or turn these features off. (In plain english use of these apps is consent to monitoring.)

In plain english they reserve the right to have your Full Name, Location, Phone Number, Picture of you, Sample of your voiceprint, websites you visit like your bank, your Skype calls, your naughty sites, and "samples" of your keystrokes aka your login and password.

Mr. Fox said:
@Name Redacted, as a matter of public interest, this kind of condemnation needs to be posted in a freely accessible, Googlicious public forum. It won't fix stupid, but it might cause a few intelligent people to think twice before downloading the latest and greatest malware from Windoze Corruptdate or upgrading their OS. Letting Micro$haft have free reign is like an electronic version of having unprotected sensual contact with a new stranger every night.

So, we see their true colors are finally shining through as we approach RTM. No wonder they are planning to give it away. It's all part of their diabolical plan. The adware-infested Modern Apps have proven the sheeple are ready for Phase II. They should call it Microsoft Skynet 666 instead of Windows 10.

Isn't it amazing what selling your soul can get you for "free" LOL? They will have their own zombie-bot fleet, complete with official signed drivers and firmware, ready to harvest personal information for the Redmond Mafia and eavesdrop for the federal government as necessary... subject to subpoena, or the "Patriot Act" of course. But, like Ragu, it's in there.

I'll gladly stick with my older, less "secure" spyware-free Micro$haft operating systems, thank you very much. Just because it is "authorized" for what some might regard as a good cause does not mean that it is actually OK or a good cause. Spyware is spyware no matter if the guys are wearing a white hat or a black hat and covering their faces with a bandanna.

Oh, but Mr. Fox, it's going to have DirectX 12... OMG, OMG!! DirectX 12! LOL.

Phone Number - You give a window cleaner/car salesman your phone number, it really isn't private anymore, people are that accessible through the internet that yor life truly isn't private on the internet, I'm on of those people that actually puts their phone number on facebook...

Location Services - Probably an offshoot from their mobile platform, location services allows your phone to find your location. I use my phone as a satnav/gps so without location services I'd personally be buggered. Besides, Android, iOS and Windows already have this functionality.

Turning on Camera/Microphone - Probably an offshoot again from their mobile platform, for video calls etc. If the Operating System could not access your microphone and camera then third party apps wouldn't either. This points towards some sort of Skype/video call integration into Windows 10 that I personally would welcome.

Collecting Information - No, Windows won't be monitoring your online banking passwords, they'll be monitoring the usage of your PC, possibly indicative of the further integration of Cortana (Windows virtual assistant), many companies monitor usage already (Google is a prime example).

Monitoring Files/Programs - Most likely Cortana integration again, there isn't a Microsoft employee sitting their reading through every single file, it's automated monitoring of your file usage to most likely aid indexing/Cortana.

No offence, but you're being a fool. Using too old a version of an operating system leaves you open to more security issues than you could possibly imagine. Besides, what the hell are you even thinking, that there's a Microsoft employee sitting there who is even remotely bothered about the "naughty sites" that you visit, or that Microsoft is even going to risk stealing money from your personal bank account when their profits for Q4 of 2014 were $4.6billion?!

Stop scaremongering.

Phone Number - You give a window cleaner/car salesman your phone number, it really isn't private anymore, people are that accessible through the internet that yor life truly isn't private on the internet, I'm on of those people that actually puts their phone number on facebook...

Location Services - Probably an offshoot from their mobile platform, location services allows your phone to find your location. I use my phone as a satnav/gps so without location services I'd personally be buggered. Besides, Android, iOS and Windows already have this functionality.

Turning on Camera/Microphone - Probably an offshoot again from their mobile platform, for video calls etc. If the Operating System could not access your microphone and camera then third party apps wouldn't either. This points towards some sort of Skype/video call integration into Windows 10 that I personally would welcome.

Collecting Information - No, Windows won't be monitoring your online banking passwords, they'll be monitoring the usage of your PC, possibly indicative of the further integration of Cortana (Windows virtual assistant), many companies monitor usage already (Google is a prime example).

Monitoring Files/Programs - Most likely Cortana integration again, there isn't a Microsoft employee sitting their reading through every single file, it's automated monitoring of your file usage to most likely aid indexing/Cortana.

No offence, but you're being a fool. Using too old a version of an operating system leaves you open to more security issues than you could possibly imagine. Besides, what the hell are you even thinking, that there's a Microsoft employee sitting there who is even remotely bothered about the "naughty sites" that you visit, or that Microsoft is even going to risk stealing money from your personal bank account when their profits for Q4 of 2014 were $4.6billion?!

Stop scaremongering.

This, is absolute bullshit. Like, so much bullshit, on such a high level, that I will not even take any more time to write a reply to this, because it literally is the newest, dumbest, most foolish thing I've ever read on such a subject. I'm still shocked at the stupidity of this post. Good day. :trash::thumb:

Actually, I will say this. Microsoft, no, doesn't have employees just sitting there reading your files etc. No, it has a computer system, that does browse through ever single thing out there, storing all the data, and this system has key words that activate certain functions. You mention something highly against obama, and it WILL put a flag on that computer and track it even deeper, while also sending the info directly to the NSA. Not fiction, but pure fact. It collects all personal data from you, and BUILDS A PERSONAL PROFILE. This is nothing based off of their mobile versions blablabla. Bullshit. It creates a VERY detailed profile of you, your interests in music, movies, your love life, the people you talk too, the type of people you are around, the weapons you like. Wether you support obama or not. What you THINK EVERYDAY it stores on you building a profile with the absolute most personal details that you cannot even imagine. With that profile, the computer system then based off of all this highly detailed information, can tell the government if you are prone to rebel against the government if something unconstitutional would happen. The government will know EXACTLY how you will react to any sort of violence and will know exactly how to get to you if anything should ever happen. Open your eyes you sheep. ( And yes, all this is fact, all 100% provable quite easily. I won't waist my time providing links because you will come up with another stupid argument as to why you can't read it )

Last edited:
This, is absolute bullshit. Like, so much bullshit, on such a high level, that I will not even take any more time to write a reply to this, because it literally is the newest, dumbest, most foolish thing I've ever read on such a subject. I'm still shocked at the stupidity of this post. Good day. :trash::thumb:

On the contrary his post was probably the most accurate thing I've seen in terms of security related stuff on this site in a long, long time. Not joking either, he said it better than I could have.

Mr. Fox said:
@Name Redacted, as a matter of public interest, this kind of condemnation needs to be posted in a freely accessible, Googlicious public forum.
Caugh, splutter chock

googelicious?
this the company that actualls spies the most.
the company that say "Do no evil"
and yet at the same time gives preference to results that pay them (their froogle results)

The company that actually adds tracking cookies and serves them from their opt out of cookies site!

yes, googelicious privacy win, they actually purposefully track you when you explicitly ask them not to!

all this Micro$haft windoze crap is just FUD, it's written by someone with an agenda!

This, is absolute bullshit. Like, so much bullshit,
no, it's just good common sense,
like I said to the accountant who said I'd need to sign various NDAs before I could have access to the finance software, - hey I got admin rights, I can already look at the data, but I've got better things to do.

do you really think that Microsoft are ploughing through your files? stealing your ideas? Microsoft don't care about you, or me, or anyones data, governments might, but MS don't.

This is much like when you install facebook app.
requires access to
photos, files, contacts, phone, wifi, radio/cellular, camera, microphone, and location data.
yeah, sounds scary on paper until you think.
I want to post a photo - yeah requires acess to files and photos, I want to upload a video live - requires camera access I want to find friends - can be easier with directory acess (leads to more positive matches) I want to use the app requires radio/cellular/wifi, I want to use the chat to voice chat - requires microphone, I want to "check-in" requires access to GPS/Location...

and suddenly you realise that all this scary big brother stuff that people shove down your throat as if some big company was satan is just a bunch of bull!

You mention something highly against obama,
That doesn't make sense, the guy who has the richest ex CEO in the world, who've made more money than there is money in the world want "you didn't build that" Obama to be protected?

I'll let you into another secret...
the trail that comes from the back of jets, is exhaust gasses, not mind altering chemicals that are being spread across the world!

Actually, I will say this. Microsoft, no, doesn't have employees just sitting there reading your files etc. No, it has a computer system, that does browse through ever single thing out there, storing all the data, and this system has key words that activate certain functions. You mention something highly against obama, and it WILL put a flag on that computer and track it even deeper, while also sending the info directly to the NSA. Not fiction, but pure fact. It collects all personal data from you, and BUILDS A PERSONAL PROFILE. This is nothing based off of their mobile versions blablabla. Bullshit. It creates a VERY detailed profile of you, your interests in music, movies, your love life, the people you talk too, the type of people you are around, the weapons you like. Wether you support obama or not. What you THINK EVERYDAY it stores on you building a profile with the absolute most personal details that you cannot even imagine. With that profile, the computer system then based off of all this highly detailed information, can tell the government if you are prone to rebel against the government if something unconstitutional would happen. The government will know EXACTLY how you will react to any sort of violence and will know exactly how to get to you if anything should ever happen. Open your eyes you sheep. ( And yes, all this is fact, all 100% provable quite easily. I won't waist my time providing links because you will come up with another stupid argument as to why you can't read it )

I seriously doubt Microsoft is going to actively do anything to help support the government like that against the wishes of the customers. It would be bound to come out sooner or later and Microsoft would lose customers.

Besides, if you're not doing anything illegal then it's not even a problem. I personally would welcome the government trawling through peoples data if it helps to identify paedophiles, murderers etc. Sure, you may have some questionable tastes in "naughty" websites :)rofl:) but at the end of the day, the government don't care if you are or you aren't into bondage.

As for creating a detailed profile, I could build up a profile of the majority of people online simply by checking their facebook page, it'll tell me everything from their favourite food, their view on homosexuality, whether they believe in God, and often what they had for tea the night before!

People throw up a fuss about Microsoft allowing the OS to access the camera, but they'll post on Facebook quite happily saying "just got to the airport for my summer adventure whooooooo," leaving their house wide open to being burgled. The problem is... people just don't think!

WRONG!

We own an iMac running the latest version of OSX and you do NOT need an Apple ID/Account to sign in and be able to use the computer. You only need an account to download app's and system updates. The same with Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10. When you first install/setup a PC with Windows 8/8.1 or 10 you 'll be asked to sign-in or create a Microsoft account or you can create a local account. If you wish to download apps from the store then you need a Microsoft account otherwise a local account is fine..

6rTFn7y.png

FObKkYh.png

Back
Top Bottom