big or small?

pc trade post

Daemon Poster
do you prefer small or big laptops? just asking out of curiosity and boredom. i myself prefer small laptops to big ones- they are light and very portable. the only reason why i would buy a big 17 inch, 10 pound laptop is if it was going to be a desktop replacement. so, what do you prefer?

i prefer the 17" ones, i got one and its great, its not that heavy, i got a backpack laptop bag, so ye its no biggy to carry around lol

i just cant stand the big ones. i just think the point of a laptop is being able to use it on your lap comfortably, but everyone has their opinion i guess. i personally would never go bigger than a 14 inch.

Definitely small laptops. I mean the whole point of a laptop is portability so what's the poing of owning one that weighs 10lbs and is so awkward to handle? But i guess it is cheaper to buy an expensive gaming computer rather than having a desktop for gaming and a small laptop for school or whatever.

Distortion88 said:
Definitely small laptops. I mean the whole point of a laptop is portability so what's the poing of owning one that weighs 10lbs and is so awkward to handle? But i guess it is cheaper to buy an expensive gaming computer rather than having a desktop for gaming and a small laptop for school or whatever.

true

i'd probably get a small laptop.. one with better battery life. I would leave all gaming to a full blown desktop system.

I dunno...I sorta like the bigger ones, bigger screen, some have a full size keyboard. and if you are buying it as a desktop replacement then most likely it's going to stay on a desk or table. but if you want to take it somewhere buy a bag like someone said, just throw it over your shoulder, no biggie.

Big if you dont use it very much or if you are a gamer, but if you haul it around all the time the for sure small.

Back
Top Bottom