Bible

You have to rise above the noise and confusion.
Those with prudense see to where they are going but the wayward believe in anything they read in books.

Books are books that can be devised to confuse the wayward
There is truth beyond corruption of books.

Re: Bible
You have to be carful to not believe everything written in books about the Creator Books like the bible come from the world and can have deception in them
You have to build your prudense

A CF Member
electric avenue

ok here is how i see it , i dont believe in it cos i believe as a lot of people do that it is bs but and this is a big but i dont expect everyone to accept my opinion , to some people religion is hope or it means something to them and i can never take away the special feeling it gives them inside , personally religion works for some people and so that is there life i cant make decions for them and i wont try to influence them the only thing i outwardly hate is people trying to ram there beliefs down other peoples throats i hate that so much nobody should be forcing beliefs on people , religion should be a choice not something forced on you , that is what i hat about loads of theese religiouss people who force their children to go to church and sunday school they are not giving them a free choice

Ok, for one, the bible is not true word for word. Science and the bible relate in no way. For one, the Old Testament is written in a much different time than the science we now know today. Noah's ark, is just a story I think to teach a lesson, where did the water come from, and where did it go? It is not possible in other words. Most stories are to teach a lesson.
Btw, the commandment is "Thou shalt not Kill." the ones listed on page 2 were the shortened form.
Also, as a side note, I'm a Catholic.

All i can say is that i know for sure that the bible is true and the words of it are powerful. I would not be here today if it wer'nt for the Mercy of the Lord.

I am but a living testimony to his Love and Grace, There were so many accounts that happened in my life that should have killed me, but he was there for me...and watches over his own.

It may be just a book with words and parables, but it's much deeper than You could possibly imagine, for he say's that "Your way's are not my way's , nor are Your thoughts my thoughts "

So since God is a spirit, he has told us in his word before his death on the cross that he would not leave us as orphans, but he will send his Holy Spirit to help us and to teach us his Gods Holy Word.

The only way one could possibly understand the bible and what it's saying is if you are born again in the spirit, then the holy spirit helps you to understand
what the bible is saying.

To the unbeliever, it is foolishness to him..

I think were alot of people get confused is God or Jesus did not wright the book, the wrighters were dictated on what happened and influenced to write it, but they were not mechanically controlled. They were given there own free will, so it is a possibility that everything portrayed in the bible is not as accurate as it seems. We are only humans.

I think were alot of people get confused is God or Jesus did not wright the book, the wrighters were dictated on what happened and influenced to write it, but they were not mechanically controlled. They were given there own free will, so it is a possibility that everything portrayed in the bible is not as accurate as it seems. We are only humans.
Isnt that just a nice way of saying its BS:rolleyes:

Aren't all stories a basis of fact?

If christaniaty is "BS" then just how come the believers can speak tongues?

And don't say theyre putting that shit on because some of my family can and i know people who do it =)

Although this is one of the strangest gifts of the believer, what speaking in tongues accually is a perfect prayer spoken straight from Your being to God.

Not even the Devil understands this prayer that is a one on one connection to God the Father. It is connected through the Holy Spirit and Your being.

Back
Top Bottom