BIA Problems !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

comrad

In Runtime
Yo guys, wats up. Yeah im having a problem. When i click on Brothers In arms it starts and during the splash screen it says the followng error:

Build: (null)

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2619 MHz [1101769605120.000000 0] with 1023MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600XT Tweaks R Us XTreme G Performance (6766)

General protection fault!

History: ULevel::SpawnActor <- (PlayerController) <- UGameEngine::preInit <- InitEngine

What do you guys think the problem is? I cant install any of the updates, they just dont install, do u think i need update?

do u have a legit copy of BIA or r u running a burnt or cracked copy. If you r running a non-legit copy, then either u didn't burn the DVD right and need a crack. Or if u r running it cracked then make sure the crack is for the version of BIA that u have, or just get another crack.

chickenNcheese said:
do u have a legit copy of BIA or r u running a burnt or cracked copy. If you r running a non-legit copy, then either u didn't burn the DVD right and need a crack. Or if u r running it cracked then make sure the crack is for the version of BIA that u have, or just get another crack.

No helping with cracks, it will get this forum shut down or you banned.

what i said does not actually say anything about how or where to obtain a crack. Everybody knows that cracks exist, so there is no harm in telling him that he might need another one.

chickenNcheese said:
what i said does not actually say anything about how or where to obtain a crack. Everybody knows that cracks exist, so there is no harm in telling him that he might need another one.

Well the American's are nazi's when it comes to crap like this, and this site is both Hosted and Owned in the states.

We could talk ALOT more about cracks, if it was hosted in Canada ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom