BFV Multiplayer Trouble

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hi

when i play BFV multiplayer i get kicked off all the time for reasons like "offensive name etc" but my name is just like cantona or just player.

also when you choose a game to join it has a ping rate...i have a broadband 256k....what would be the ping on a game should i be joining? eg500, 400 etc

Thanx

i play call of duty, and used to have problems with punkbuster, which is what kicks you i think.
go to the forum for the game and see if you can pick up on anything you might need to download.
you may need to update your punkbuster.
woz

cantona said:
Hi

when i play BFV multiplayer i get kicked off all the time for reasons like "offensive name etc" but my name is just like cantona or just player.

also when you choose a game to join it has a ping rate...i have a broadband 256k....what would be the ping on a game should i be joining? eg500, 400 etc

Thanx

I can see why for "player".

look for the lowest pings u can find, below 100 is usually very good, anything above typically lags in CSS and other on-line games, not sure of BF2 yet though

400-500 is border line i would say. i get some lag on c.o.d if i have those numbers. i always try to stay bellow 150.
woz

Back
Top Bottom