BFV Multiplayer Trouble

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hi

when i play BFV multiplayer i get kicked off all the time for reasons like "offensive name etc" but my name is just like cantona or just player.

also when you choose a game to join it has a ping rate...i have a broadband 256k....what would be the ping on a game should i be joining? eg500, 400 etc

Thanx

wozelbeak

Daemon Poster
i play call of duty, and used to have problems with punkbuster, which is what kicks you i think.
go to the forum for the game and see if you can pick up on anything you might need to download.
you may need to update your punkbuster.
woz

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
cantona said:
Hi

when i play BFV multiplayer i get kicked off all the time for reasons like "offensive name etc" but my name is just like cantona or just player.

also when you choose a game to join it has a ping rate...i have a broadband 256k....what would be the ping on a game should i be joining? eg500, 400 etc

Thanx
I can see why for "player".

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
look for the lowest pings u can find, below 100 is usually very good, anything above typically lags in CSS and other on-line games, not sure of BF2 yet though

wozelbeak

Daemon Poster
400-500 is border line i would say. i get some lag on c.o.d if i have those numbers. i always try to stay bellow 150.
woz