BF3 Unofficial Tech-Forums Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be playing BF3 and interested in a clan- love the team work as I am not good enough to be a lone wolf.

I will be playing BF3 and interested in a clan- love the team work as I am not good enough to be a lone wolf.

haha.. yeah we kind of fell apart. But we will be putting a team together soon for this one. You have our Teamspeak info Ted? Just pm me on the site if you need it.

For what it's worth I have been contacted by the FM of my clan to help head up the North American side of things for BF3. I know we are dropping all of our MOH and BC2 servers and going all BF3. We will also be re-doing our TS so that each server has its own section with a Team A and Team B channels. So we will have a place to game, even if I do wear =BFN= tags.

If anyone is interested in BFN let me know. We are on both sides of the Atlantic with members from the US, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Germany, and such.

I would be down for a tech-forums clan! I was actually lucky enough to be in the alpha for the game. It definitely needs a lot of work, and ran horribly on my pc (specs in sig). Do you guys think I will be able to run it with my specs? Or is it time to get a new motherboard, ram, and cpu?

I would be down for a tech-forums clan! I was actually lucky enough to be in the alpha for the game. It definitely needs a lot of work, and ran horribly on my pc (specs in sig). Do you guys think I will be able to run it with my specs? Or is it time to get a new motherboard, ram, and cpu?

Your CPU is holding you back a lot. Go get Sandy Bridge. GTX470 should be good for medium/high on BF3 at a guess. I've got the same card too, so here's hoping for even higher settings.

Your CPU is holding you back a lot. Go get Sandy Bridge. GTX470 should be good for medium/high on BF3 at a guess. I've got the same card too, so here's hoping for even higher settings.
:( yeah I believe I may have to upgrade when this comes out. Is the GTX 470 that bad for only medium-high? I thought I had a pretty high-end card

That 470 should be good for that. I know BC2 loves quads but chewed up my old 4200 X2 like nobody's business, so I figure BF3 will be about the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom