Bf2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trajan

Baseband Member
wat do u think about BF2 will it be good will it be bad

i think i will be very good the graphics and 3D modling look great and i hope the gameplay is good and the sound u can hve a good game with out grea sounds.

Yes, it does look impressive. It couldnt be that bad. Battlefield 1942 and the expansions were all great. Battlefield Vietnam even better. As long as you have enough to run it and the online play doesnt suck, it could very well be the big hit of the summer.

It looks very impressive, it looks like it'll be the best BF game yet. And ragdoll physics, even better.

Yes i absolutly LOVE ragdoll physics. Those found in Half life 2 and Deus Ex Invisible war are some of the reasons i bought them.

From what i seen, looks like a major increase in gameplay. Gameplay looks alot different, as if your in more control of your characters movement. Sound effects are awesome too. I heard it hits the market june 21 too. Should be around the time i get a new board, and do a little cooling upgrades.

i need to get my 6600gt bfore summer break ends >_>' im starting to hate this Intel gma 900 @_@

to me it's just:

if you're in a plane, you kill the tanks and the people
if you're in a tank, you kill the people
if you're the person, you either kill people or you're screwed by the tanks and the planes

every server is 100+ ping :\

BF2 is gonna rock my face off!!! I can't wait for it. You guys check out the vids on Battlefield2.com? Awesome stuff.

diabloII said:
to me it's just:

if you're in a plane, you kill the tanks and the people
if you're in a tank, you kill the people
if you're the person, you either kill people or you're screwed by the tanks and the planes

every server is 100+ ping :\

you really don't understand 'Battlefield, missiles, bullets' do you :p

Aircraft -> Helicopters
Helicopters -> Tanks
Tanks -> Other ground vehicles
Other ground vehicles -> Infantry
Infantry -> All of the above + Infantry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom